2 Aug 2007

Questions for this Saturday

Hi Gals!

Sorry I hadn't post the following questions earlier. I've been busy preparing 2 job applications to be submitted tomorrow & Monday.

Most of you would have heard...

WINNIE is now an AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENT!!!!
(I'm gonna get my visa sticker in a few hours, to ensure my residency status is stamped, sealed, permanent permanent!!)

Have a think and jot down your thoughts to these questions:

1. What does it mean (how would you react? what would you do? etc) to be a ‘member’ of a family in the following scenarios:

(a) Birthdays
(b) Get-together
(c) Trials
(d) Discouragement / Encouragement (e) Sickness

2. Jot down some phrases and descriptive words reflecting your understanding of:

(a) passion/passionate
(b) rooting yourself (in an environment) (c) priority
(d) knowledge vs revelation

and grab your copy of Drawing Near & read chapter 1 & 2!!


Come with an expectant heart. You will be challenged & encouraged!

No comments: