17 Aug 2007

Scroll down....

Have you viewed our blog twice yesterday?
Scroll down...this is the 3rd post in 2 days! :o)

Come ready to share with one another anything which you have learnt in the last 2 weeks from your journey of Drawing Near to God or journalling.

Hope you are enjoying and finding the Draw Near devotion useful as much as I have...

We will be starting connect group 4pm @ my place.

Anybody who needs transport, please meet 3.30pm at the Village. If you would like us to pick you from some other place, please ring to arrange with myself or Sarah.

Feel free to bring any snacks or food if you want.
For dinner, we could call in pizza or indian food

oh oh oh
Kareeann, can you please bring Rapidough?

I think someone left their copy of 'Draw Near' at my place...

No comments: