10 July 2007

Revelation is yours !!


Hey gals,

This is probably the first time for me "blogging", just wanna share with you all a thought and also to add some flavour into this blog (besides Winnie) .... hehe ....

For the past month/months, it is really my deep desire to know Him in a more personal way and not to settle for anything less than a "revelation" of His love ...

Among the journey (which I'm still walking), I begin to understand the meaning behind it, that revelation really means to ask God to UNCOVER and show everything of God and that belongs to us in Christ. Many people can give us opinion or tell us the truth (thank God for them !) but that is only information but when God helps us to understand it becomes "REVELATION".

And the amazing thing is, Revelation has our name stamp in it, nothing can take it away because it is God-given to you and belongs to you !! With this, I really thank God that He longs to give us His revelation (in anything that we ask) and as He has said, "Draw near to me, and I'll draw near to Him."

So guys, let us continue to tap into and never stop diggin deeper in the "spiritual mysteries" that He has in store in all for us, and I believe we'll begin to see the wonderful secrets that we may not even realise existed.

Let us pray like how Paul prayed, in Eph 1:18 "Pray that the eyes of our heart may be enlightened in order that we may know the hope to which He has called us, He riches of no glorious inheritance and great power for us as believers."

Cheers !!

Love,
Kareeann.

No comments: