17 May 2007

What's in a Name

Hi Gals,
Hold tight to your seats, stay with me as you read this post and the next.

I would love to share with you my revelation of who God is. May you be blessed.

What's in a Name?

When I look at the rising rays of the sun, the fluffy clouds, the dew-soaked grass, I give thanks to Elohim, my creator.
He who supplies, nourishes, satisfies, and makes fruitful the animals and plants of the earth
Is my El-Shaddai, the One and Only True & Living God, who has been with me through all times.
In my tiredness, worries, tears, uncertainities, confusion, I fall repeatedly, like a new-born babe with weak limbs
But I was never alone
Jehovah Rohi picked and lifted me up
In sickness Jehovah Rophe is there
In a storm, Jehovah Shalom brings peace
When the enemy attacks, Jehovah Nissi equips me with an armour and weapons necessary to emerge victorious
Jehovah Jireh never fails to provide for every situation and every need
Each morning as I wake to find Jehovah Shammah near,
And breathe in His breathe that fills my heart & give me life
I find myself lost in His love
A love so pure, so deep, so intense, so secure
A perfect Lamb who deserves nothing less than to be given my best
And even my best is not enough
For Adonai surpasses what words can describe of any Being
I'm left standing in awe and speechless
The Ominpresent, Ominiscient, Omnipotent bridegroom loved the world so much
That He gave His only Son to bleed for us sinners
Jehovah M'Kaddesh did this that we may be sanctified
Jehovah Tsidkenu exchanged His righteousness for our unrighteousness that we may walk in an intimate relationship with God
It is such an extreme prvilege and blessing to be able to call Jehovah 'Father'
Its the best gift one can ever receive.

No comments: