17 May 2007

Rise Up!

Its a long blog, but stay with me. Don't just browse through the blog, there is something i want you to capture in your spirit and hearts.

HOSANNA

This Sunday, a new song will be introduced to the congregation. Its ‘Hosanna’. A song which I can’t get enough of. I soak and soak and soak the spirit and heart that birth the song. Its powerful, prophetic, it’s the ‘now’ word of what God is doing in His Church.
When the song was first released, it arrested my spirit, there was ‘a leaping in the womb’ (Luke 1) as my heart connected with the spirit and heart of Brooke Fraser who penned these words.

For those of you who were present at the International Student Elective, I shared briefly what God has shown me, what I see with my spiritual eyes.

God have me 3 visions throughout my 25 years of walking with Him, which I have guarded and protected over the years, not knowing whether it was from Him or a figment of my imagination.

1)When I was in Secondary 2, God gave my first vision. There was a cloud, shining so gloriously and brightly with no end in sight (width). And before the throne were my friends who have backslide, oblivious to the people around them, kneeling and worshipping the King. There was a sense of awe, serenity, His Majesty filling the atmosphere, and people were worshipping.

2) In 2001, at my first Hillsong Conference, God started my on a journey with the revelation of praise and worship. Of the power of Praise, the power of ‘I WILL’ praise, in good, in bad, when the sun is shining, in the darkness, I will praise till I overcome. For no other reason than He deserves my praise (my life became founded on the song from Hills ‘Blessed’ CD ‘Shout to the King’).

It was a real divine week in my life, as He set the foundations towards growing as a worshipper – of being extravagant in praise & worship; that ‘I will not bring to my King that which cost me nothing’; of being spent whenever I enter His throne-room in praise & worship, cos He deserves all my heart, all my soul, all my mind. That’s it not a matter of how I feel, how my week has been, what season in life I am in, what others around me might think of me when I praise my King with ALL I have.

Along with this revelation of praise & worship, God captured my heart and sowed in me a hunger week after week for a Church so hungry for His presence, that we will see the day where His GLORY so saturate the service (testimony shared in Tommy Tenny’s ‘God Chasers’), and in our individual lives, that every car, every passer-by that drives past is unexplainably drawn to stop, and people just coming out of their cars, even before they can step into the church, they are slain by the Spirit of God, and encounter Him in a personal way like never before. That healing takes places without the person needing to open his mouth or listen to a message.

3) In 2004, in a season when God was picking up the broken, stripped down to shame, and a sense of hopelessness and being cheap, He gave me 2 visions at PlanetShakers Conference and a promise ie. Isaiah 54 and 55.

(This I shared at the international student elective).

I saw a vision of a mighty army of God, faceless, marching boldly with such strength, such might, such power, with banners, and instruments, led by God, a bright and shiny Armour, unstoppable, taking lands.

The 2nd vision I saw was droves and droves of international students coming through the doors. They were crying and worshipping as they were being ministered from the platform. With it God gave me a word that Edge Church will be the place where students come, and not walk away with just a paper (degree), but they will be equipped, they will come to know Him & His love and they will be sent to all the ends of the earth, witnessing and carrying that revelation they have been imparted in their stay here.

The song ‘Hosanna’ is a sing which captures all the vision God gave me.

‘I see the King of Glory, coming on the clouds with fire. The whole earth shakes, the whole earth shakes.

I see His love and mercy, washing over all our sin. The people sing, the people sing.

I see a generation, rising up to take their place, with selfless faith, with selfless faith.

I see a near revival, stirring as we pray and seek, we’re on our knees, we’re on our knees’.

What do you see? What do you see, precious women of God? Are you aware of what God is birthing and doing in your life now? Are you listening in to the ‘now’ word of God for your life?

I don’t know if it has sink into you
That you are not here in Adelaide by mistake
That it is NOT by mistake nor by default that you are position right here
In this season, for this time,
In Edge, coming in right in this stage of accelerated growth prophesised and witnessed in the life of Edge Church this year.
Embrace the ‘now’!
Many of your peers might not get the opportunity to taste the goodness of what is standing at your door this day.
Lets not take fore granted this awesome privilege.

Stir yourselves up daily
Lets encouraged and spur one another on
To persevere, to fight for our breakthroughs
Lets not stand in one another’s way
Lets urge and encourage one another to meditate on His WORD day & night
To pick up the weapons He has given us
Praise, Prayer, His WORD

There is nothing too huge, nothing too illogical,
No mountain too high
That our GOD can’t move
No dream too wild that if birth and seeded by God, can’t come to pass.
No sickness that can’t be healed
No circumstance too hard for God to intervene and change
For at His Name, every knee MUST bow.


Rise up Daughters of God!
Rise up Daughters of Jehovah Nissi!
Rise up Daughters of Jehovah Jireh!
Rise up Daughters of Jehovah Tsidkenu!
Rise up, rise up, rise up!

Rise up in your university!
Rise up in your hospitals!
Rise up at your workplace!
Rise up among the international students!
Rise up in your circle of friendship!

God created us to be overcomers & conquerors, to take and possess the land that He has given us.

Let us lead surrendered lives
Abandoned to the purpose of God working in & through our lives
Abandoned to His call
Abandoned to His leading
Hunger, thirsty, desperate for more of His presence
More of His Living Word breathing in us
Renewing our minds, lifting our eyes
Carrying the attitude of ‘whatever it takes Lord, mould me into the woman You purpose and make me to be’

Release what lies in the past
Do not let the past dictate the decisions and responses of your ‘now’ and your ‘future’
Surrender! Let go of your fears
Surrender! Let go of your insecurities
Surrender! Let go and cling no more to earthly things, friendships, degrees, gift
Hunger! hunger for Him!
Longed for His friendship, His fellowship
Rest, so secure in His unconditional love
Lead spirit-led lives
Run, serve knowing that the gifts He placed in you are not for personal gain and fame
But be eager, ever ready to lay it down at His disposal.


Let us run and never grow weary
Lets dare to dream big
Lets never shrink back for whatever reasons
Lets not be satisfied with living in a place of ‘enough’ or ‘comfort’
Lets step out
Lets live on the edge where faith and miracles exist
Lets spread out, drive our roots deep into the local church
And make room for the harvest God is bringing in (Isaiah 54)
Give everything you have, heart and soul
Strength! Courage!
‘Take possession of the land the Lord our God is giving us’ (Joshua 1)


Let us not be fearful to enter and walk into unchartered waters
Lets lead lives bigger than ourselves
That God can be exalted and magnified
Lets not just sing ‘we stand for our generation’
But lets really stand
Lets get on our knees and pray, intercede, and declare into being that which does not yet exist
Lets life our eyes, and pray that God open our spiritual eyes to the things we can’t see

‘Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I am for your Kingdom’s cause
As I walk from earth into eternity (Hossana)’

Come on this journey with me
I really believe its not a coincidental thing that God has gathered the musicians, those with a call of leadership in their life, those who are gifted with creativity under one roof.

Come on this journey with me of going where other internationals have not gone or are fearful
Lets be leaders and as we run, bring others along with us
Into the purposes of God
That our peers will not leave Australia with just a paper
That they will not leave with just the growth that takes place in comfort zones
But flourish with the revelation and growth that comes in the challenging and uncomfortable but yet exciting zone.
Lets break and take grounds
Connecting and rooting ourselves in church, not just going to church
But carrying and running with the vision, spirit and heart of the House
Lets bring one another before God in prayer
That we too may experience and see breakthroughs in our individual lives
That we may see the people God brings into our connect group being ministered and coming to know His love for them.
There will never be a convenient time to step out.
Lets go on a journey together to be do-ers of the Word and not just hear-ers.
That we may be moved into action and not just stirred!

I see so much potential in each of you! More than what I think some of you believe or see in yourself. My heart as your leader, is to cooperate with the Holy Spirit in what God is doing in your lives and hearts.
My heart is to see you break free from the 'prisons' you are locked in,
to see u grow and live in the revelation that God soo desires to bring to you about His love for you, and to be the woman God has called, purposed and make you to be - nothing less than a Complete Woman in Him.


Love ya all!
Winnie

No comments: