6 Feb 2008

Chinese New Year Celebration

Hello everyone!

How has your week been? I hope that all is well with all of you...

I'd just like to encourage each one of you to DARE to DREAM or SEE beyond what it is for this Saturday night. Hehe, to be honest, when I was first asked what were my expectations they were quite puny really..but you know, I've been challenged to DARE (or TRY) to IMAGINE what God can do this Saturday night. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm belieivng for people to get saved immediately this Saturday (though it would be awesome if it was!!) but it's really more about divine connectins to be made with our friends or the new people!

I tried to imagine at first and began inviting my friends and was a litlle disappointed when my friends werent able to come for this Saturday night for I thought that "Oh no..how is this whole thing about dreaming BIG for Saturday is going to come to pass?" But you know what, God taught me that I was relying on my own strength or ability to try to make that come to pass. That it was back to the fact that it's all about HIM and for His glory, and if He speaks the word, it will come to pass! But nevertheless, we all still have to do our part in inviting our friends, and let the LORD do the whole drawing bit. That's why we have to really PRAY for this Saturday night! Only the LORD can move in the supernaturral and physical!! So yeah, let's really take the time to pray about it this whole week! Let's not give up!!!

I watched this show once where a bad man really repented of his ways and followed the Lord's ways till it came to point where his car business was going bankrupt and he simply PRAYED EARNESTLY at the back of his house and trusted the LORD. Then suddenly, his friend ran up to him and said
"What are you doing back here? Come quickly and take a look!" To his amazement, people started pouring in and his business had hope again. And his friend said

"While you were busy praying, God was busy working!"

So yeah! hope that reallly encourages each one of you! Let's all prepare the nets so that it won't be broken when the people come in! =) Let's believe together for the Lord GOD to move mightily!!!!

BERSEMANGAT ya in whatever area that you guys are doing!!!!Let's give our best to the LORD ya! and PRAY!!!

See you alll sooon!!!

Cheers
Jasmine

No comments: