24 Oct 2007

Why…GOD?

Many times as I travel along in the walk of life, scattered thoughts and doubts never fail to strike on me. The reasoning behind may be the truth, sometimes it is so simple, yet my human nature keeps me from revealing my real identity and the purpose behind every brokenness. At times like this, our heavenly Father reminded me that He is the answer to everything and His answers are always perfect. I ask Him…

Why do I have to go through trials of mountains GOD?
For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing (James 1:3-4).

Yes Lord, you are molding me to be Christ like through challenges. I have to learn to be an over comer with the strength in you to have a perfect life.

Why is it so hard to be contented with life GOD?
I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength (Philippians 4:12-13).

Yes Father, I should learn to be content with what you’ve given me and appreciate these gifts for being content does not mean everything is perfect, it means I have to see beyond the imperfections.

Why am I not given for what I’ve pray for GOD?
But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint (Isaiah 40:31).

Yes Jesus, I should wait on you because only you know when the perfect timing is. I may not be able to handle the things I pray for because I may not be ready for it yet. I should be patient.

Why do I have to obey and listen to you GOD?
I am the Lord your God, who teaches what is good for you and lead you along the paths you should follow. Oh, that you had listened to my commands! Then you would have had peace flowing like a gentle river and righteousness rolling over you like waves in the sea (Isaiah 48: 17-18)

Yes my Creator King, you are my beginning and the end. You know what is best for me; you hold me in your arms like a precious gift and guard me from every storm. How can I not listen and doubt your power?

Lastly, I’ll end with a short encouragement to all of you.

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD
Painful moments, TRUST GOD
Every moment, THANK GOD!

Bless you heaps and remember that our everlasting citizenship is in heaven.

Love always,
Michelle

No comments: