8 May 2007

Dear Pansy

Just a short message to let you know that your angel cared enough to write you a whole post as opposed to all the other angels who merely left messages on the tagboard. (kidding,kidding) This whole anonymity thing is so fun because I get to annoy everybody with posts such as these under the guise of the name "Angel" (which is everyone else's name at this point of time) and then sit back and watch as everyone starts accusing each other.

Ok, seriously. Hello, my name is Angel. (not really, but for the next 5 weeks anyway.) There isn't much I can say about myself as I have been given strict orders not to reveal my true identity till the day of reckoning (5 Sundays from now, as set by Winnie) where you can by all means scream at me for being a crap angel or lavish me with compliments for the true-to-form angel I was to you over the course of 5 weeks. I'm hoping it will be the latter.

I'll try my best to bless you with gifts, words of encouragement and not least of all, prayers. We don't know each other very well, you and I. I'm hoping that over the course of the next 5 weeks you will come to know me not just as "Angel" but as someone who loves and desires God as I'm sure you do too. If ever you would like me to pray specifically for anything, please do not hesitate to send an email to our connect group's account (connect.group@hotmail.com) with the title "for Pansy's angel". I would leave you my mobile number but that would totally give my identity away so till the day of reckoning, emails will have to suffice.

Till next time.

God bless,

Angel.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

frm the writing style, i already know who this is. =p sorry, pansy. not telling u. ahahahah!

Chuen said...

wah serious? who on earth is it la? I can't believe she insulted the rest of us for leaving messages on the tagboard! Can't wait to find out who she is so i can get back at her.

Sarah Ang said...

yeah man! i'm so gonna beat up the person when everything is revealed. hahahahahah!

Sarah Ang said...

btw, that's me! Sarah Ang Mo